原以為是一部超級無敵芭樂片
坐在兩片80的二輪影院裡
意外的大感動
中譯:回到17歲
摘自影片中某段落
在你結束一切之前...
before you go through with this...
我希望你能回想一下1988年9月7日
I want to remind you of September 7th, 1988.
那是我第一次見到你
It was the first time that I saw you.
You were reading Less Than Zero.
身著一件"槍與玫瑰"的T恤
You were wearing a Guns N' Roses T-shirt.
我從沒見過如此完美的一幕
I'd never seen anything so perfect.
我想 無論如何也要追到你,否則我將會死
I remember thinking that I had to have you, or I'd die.
後來你輕聲對我說 你愛我...
Then you whispered that you loved me......
就在返校節舞會上...
at the homecoming dance.
我感到...
And I felt......
無比平和及安寧...
so peaceful and safe.
因為我知道 自那天起無論什麼事...
Because I knew that no matter what happened from that day on......
都不會糟糕透頂...
nothing could ever be that bad.
因為我有了你
Because I had you.
可是隨著時光流逝...
And then I grew up......
我迷失了自我...
and I lost my way.
我把自己的失敗都怪罪到你身上
And I blamed you for my failures.
我知道 走到這一步 實為無奈
And I know that you think you have to do this today.
我也不想給你如此感受
I don't want you to.
但我覺得...
But I guess......
如果我真的愛你......
if I love you......
我應該放手讓你走"...
I should let you move on."
沒有留言:
張貼留言